Saturday, March 7, 2009

Book Assignment









For this assignment, we were to create a book using InDesign. I decided to mix my love of snowboarding with photography and came up with a book to tribute Mt. Ashland. I went to Mt.Ashland and took some shots of people just enjoying the mountain in their backyard. I then used minor editing with photoshop, and then imported them into InDesign. I tried different placements of the pictures to get different feels of the overall page. I stuck with the same color scheme to have a sense of consistency with my book. I really didn't have a specific idea to the decision of my pictures, i just kind of went with what looked good. 

I really enjoyed doing this assignment. I like that i showed me a lot more to editing than justphotoshop. Using InDesign was challenging to start with but i found it to be much easier that i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment